We arrived safely to Cape Town yesterday morning after a long flight. Thankfully we are now mostly caught up on sleep and are ready to go.
Cape Town is beautiful! The mountains, the ocean, and the people. It doesn't hurt that we have great hosts who have all made us feel very welcome. Today we went to two museums and saw the sights. We also celebrated Zoey's birthday which was very fun.
Hmm, I'm not so good of a writer so sorry if this is not the most exciting first post of the trip. I'm just very glad to be here with a great group of people and we are all looking forward to what God has in store for us on this trip. (Not to mention, it's fun being so near the beach ;) I also look forward to kissing facebook, cellphone and other American distractions goodbye, and focus on my life on more important things.
Well, thats it for me. Thanks everyone who's reading this and/or praying for us. Again, we are all looking forward to seeing God's work on this trip.
:)
Anna
Praying that you all have life changing adventures in South Africa! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat to hear your voice and know you have arrived safely. Enjoy enjoy.
ReplyDeleteGreat post! Enjoy the kids this week and soccer on Friday!
ReplyDeleteANNNNAAAAAA!!!!!! I know this post is maaaad late (im sorry)! BUt I am really really excited about all that God is doing with you guys in South Africa and how HE is working in the towns there and moving though people's lives. I hope you are enjoying yourself, and more importantly, I hope you are growing closer to God. To God be the glory!
ReplyDelete